Calculation of Tax
Chief Town officer or any officer authorized by chief town officer would calculate general tax, water tax, drainage tax, conservancy tax and then he would present a bill the owner or the authorized owner.
A date would be mentioned on that bill by which the calculated tax wouldhave to be deposited in one of the notified bank.
If the whole amount of tax is not deposited till that date, then the payeewould be entitled to pay the mentioned interest under section 221-A of the Act.